Makeup Artistry 5M5265
This course is suitable for school leavers or adults who have an interest in makeup and cosmetic application. Students are expected to have a good imagination and creative flair.
Main Areas of Study
|Fashion and Media Make-Up||Period and Theatrical Make-up||Work Experience|
|Specialised Make-Up Effects||Design Skills||Postiche (wig making for facial hair pieces)|
Graduates have the option to work on a freelance basis or as employees in a variety of industries including theater, make up studios, on film and television sets and on a range of media productions including editorials, and high fashion catwalks etc. Alternatively graduates can expect to find employment with international cosmetics companies as cosmetic consultants, make up artists and cosmetic counter managers.
- The course fee is expected to be in the region of €495 (this is subject to change)
This will include:
- Specialized Makeup Artistry Kit
- College specialist materials
- Budget for guest facilitators/field trips
Additional Fees include:
- Student Services Fee – €195
- Department of Education and Skills Fee – €200 (exempt if medical card holder)
- QQI Examination Fee €50.00 (exempt if medical card holder)
Students can expect guest facilitators to provide a number of specialized workshops during the year with Certification.
Information on this website is correct at the time of our Prospectus going to press. Templemore College accepts no responsibility for changes made after publication of this prospectus.