Makeup Artistry 5M5265
This course is suitable for anyone who has an interest in makeup and cosmetic application. Students are expected to have a good imagination and creative flair.
Main Areas of Study
|Fashion and Media Make-Up||Period and Theatrical Make-up||Work Experience|
|Specialised Make-Up Effects||Design Skills||Postiche (wig making for facial hair pieces)|
Graduates of this course have the option to work on a freelance basis or as employees in a variety of industries including Theatres, Make-up Studios, on Film and TV Sets etc. and on a range of media productions including
editorials and high fashion (catwalk). Alternatively graduates can expect to find employment with international cosmetic companies, as cosmetic consultants/make-up artists and cosmetic counter managers.
- The course fee is expected to be in the region of €495 (this is subject to change)
This will include:
- Specialized Makeup Artistry Kit
- College specialist materials
- Budget for guest facilitators/field trips
Additional Fees include:
- Student Services Fee – €195
- Department of Education and Skills Fee – €200 (exempt if medical card holder)
- QQI Examination Fee €50.00 (exempt if medical card holder)
Students can expect guest facilitators to provide a number of specialized workshops during the year with Certification.
Information on this website is correct at the time of our 2017/2018 Prospectus going to press. Templemore College accepts no responsibility for changes made after publication of this prospectus.